For this hop I will be featuring a Card in a Box project using Fresh Picks Paper from Creative Memories.
I have to confess I did not create the idea for this project. If you Google Card in a Box you will see hundreds of tutorials and Videos on this project. I love this idea! This card would put a smile on anyone’s face (: so I decided to create a version of this project with Creative Memories Products.
Here is my Version on the Card in A Box
Fresh Picks Collection
Pastel Flower embellishements
Shades of Bright Cardstock
Multiple Purpose Tool
Blossom Place and Punch
- Trim a piece of cardstock 9×5 1/2
- Then score this piece of cardstock using the multi-purpose tool and trimmer at 2 1/8, 4 1/4, 6 3/8, and 8 1/2.
- Rotate the paper and score at 2 3/4
- Using your trimmer cut along the scored lines until you reach the middle score line
- Trim the little end piece so your card base looks like this.
- Trim 1/2 from the top of the card base
- Using you tape runner apply adhesive to the tab and then form a box
- Fold on the front 3 flaps. do not fold the back flap
- Cut decorative paper of your choice 2×2 1/8 (4 pieces total) and adhere to the side flaps and back flap
- For the back of card cut cardstock 4 7/8 x 2 and paper 4 3/4 x 1 7/8
- decorate the bottom part of the card with paper cut 2 5/8 x 2 (3)
- For the stays in the middle cut a coordinating piece of colored card stock 2 5/8 x 2 and then cut in half. Then fold these pieces into a zigzag shape.
- Adhere these stays inside the box. These stays will be used to build up the pop embellishments in the card.
- Using Pastels flowers and embellishments decorate your card
- This card lies flat and fits inside a 5×7 envelope or you could create your own envelope.
I hope your inspired! Next stop on the hop is Candace Bouldin.
Here is the blog roll just in case you get lost along the way.
- Noreen Smith at Organized and Creative Mom
- Sarah Fitzgerald at Click Write Share<<<<You Are Here
- Candace Bouldin at Scrappin’ Jpegs
- Julie Tambrini at Julie’s CM Blog
- Diana Brinsley at D.Brinsley Memory Keeping Blog
- Stefani Jones at Crop with Stef
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Workshop
- Fran Smitherman at Celebrating Your Beautiful Life
- Creative Memories Blog<<<<Go Here to Comment and Win!
Thank you so much for stopping by and If you like any of the products shown today contact your Creative Memories Album Advisor today to purchase.
Please comment below: What do you love about Easter?
Last stop is the Creative Memories Blog go there to comment and win a prize bundle. When you go to the Creative Memories Blog, please comment on how you would use the products.