Hello! Today was the Creative Memories Border Bonanza Virtual Crop. Myself and the fellow Content Contributors created some awesome borders that would dazzle any scrapbook page! Use these hashtag to see all of the the ideas posted on Facebook: #CMVirtualCrop1 #CMBorderIdeas
Go to this event page to look around.
Here are the ideas I shared today.
CM Border Idea #16
Fresh Pick Designer Series Paper Pack
Fresh Pick Slide in Pack
12×12 Black Cardstock
Film Border Cartridge
**Your base if 2 sheets of designer series paper**
1) Using the Film Border Cartridge, punch the film strip shape the entire length of the 12×12 black cardstock. Then trim the film strip from the paper. Repeat this step 3 times.
2) Cut a strip from the border strip page in the Fresh Pick Designer Series paper pack. **Please note border strips are 1.5″**
3) Using a tape runner place a small amount of tape on back of the film strip boarder. Then align the border strip with with the film strip border you have already punched.
4) Arrange border as shown in the photo.
5) Place Slide in card and title as desired along with photos on the page.
CM Border Idea #17
Video on How to use the Art Deco Punch
Grab your scrapbooking supplies at my Creative Memories Store.