Hello, today was Creative Memories first Virtual Crop! This event happened on Facebook. Myself and the other content contributors were asked to design a scrapbook page layout using Noreen Smith’s Sketch. #cmvirtualcrop1 #cmborderideas
Here is Noreen’s Sketch:
Here is her cutting guide Video:
Here is the layout I shared today for the challenge:
I decided to go with a double punched film strip border.
Fresh Pick Designer’s Series paper
Black Solid Core Cardstock
Fresh Pick Slide-In Cards
Film strip Border Cartridge
Art Deco Border Punch *Promotional Product*
1. Cut Designer’s series paper 4.5×12 (2 pieces) then adhere to the page as shown
2. Punch Art Deco border with Pastel cardstock, then adhere to the page as shown
To Make Film Strip Border
1. Cut 2 sheets of black Cardstock 3.25×12.
2. Then using the border maker system Film strip punch a border on each side
3. Cut 2 sheets of Designer’s series paper 3.25×12
4. Adhere the film strip border to the designer series paper.
Apply embellishments and photos as desired.
(Visited 85 times, 1 visits today)