Hello and welcome to the Creative Memories Father’s Day Blog Hop! If your hopped over from Crop with Stef your in the right place. Myself and fellow Creative Memories Consultants have created fun Father’s Day ideas to honor the father in your life.
For my project I created a fun 12×12 layout about my father. I love my dad. This layout highlights the best and fun parts of my father.
Here is my Project:
I used the Fall In Paper Pack for this project. This is a fall themed paper pack. The colors and pattern is versatile for a variety of occasions. You can take any of our themed papers and change the theme to suit your project.
- The Border was created from Border strip page in the Paper Pack. Cutting Guide for Border 1×12, 1.5×12 and 2×12. Title spelled out with out Creative Memories Alpha Stickers.
- Background paper dimensions 8×5.5 and 8×4.5
- Journal Box was from the Fall In Slide-in pack. Journal Mat Dimensions 4.5×6.5
I hope you feel inspired to create something personal and unique today for someone you love.
Finish this phrase: My favorite thing about my dad is____________.
If your love this paper pack speak to your Creative Memories Consultant Today!
Next stop along the hop is Lisa’s Workshop.
Here is the blog roll in case you get lost along the way:
- Fran Smitherman at Celebrating Your Beautiful Life
- Diana Brinsley at D.Brinsley Memory Keeping Blog
- Stephanie Jones at Crop with Stef
- Sarah Fitzgerald at Click Write Share<<<<You Are Here
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Workshop
- Noreen Smith at Organized and Creative Mom
- Creative Memories Blog