Phrases about motherhood, From Peppermint Creative.
– a Mother holds your hand for a while, but holds your heart forever.
– A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a Mother’s work is never done.
– A Mother understands what a child does not say.
– A Mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
– A Mother’s heart is a special place where children always have a home.
– A Mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
– A Mother’s love is beyond measure.
– All Mothers are working Mothers.
– Any woman can be a Mother but it takes someone special to be called “Mom”.
– Everything we grow to be we owe to a Mothers love.
– First my Mother, forever my friend.
– God couldn’t be everywhere, that’s why he invented moms.
– I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me “Mommy”.
– If at first you don’t succeed…do it the way your Mother told you.
– If evolution really works, how come Mothers only have two hands?
– If I didn’t have you as a Mother, I would choose you as a friend.
– If I had a flower for each time I thought of my Mother, I could walk in my garden forever.
– In raising children, i have lost my mind but found my soul.
– It is the wise Mother who gives her child roots and wings.
– It’s a Mom thing.
– Lessons in Motherhood
– M is for Mom, not maid.
– Mind your Mommy
– Mom’s Taxi
– Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
– Motherhood 101
– Mothers are angels without wings.
– Mothers are like roses, each one beautiful in there own way.
– Mothers only offer advice on two occasions: when you want it and when you don’t..
– The phrase “Working Mother” is redundant.
– When Mama ain’t happy ain’t nobody happy.
– Who takes the child by the hand, takes the Mother by the heart.
– You are your Mother’s baby no matter how big you get.