Today’s post is all about using scrapbook sketches to create fun and visually appealing scrapbook pages. I really like scrapbook sketches. They provide a starting place for my scrapbook pages and allow me to work faster and they challenge me to try new things.
My first layout was inspired by this sketch. Click here to view source of this sketch.
Here is my take on this sketch
Shape Maker System _ Circle Punch was used
Dual-tip black pen
abc/123 black stickers from Creative Memories
Look on the Bright Side Creative Memories Paper Pack
Look on the Bright Side Creative Memories Slide in Pack
12×12 White Creative Memories Pages.
1. I cut 3 strips of paper in the following sizes: 5×11, 4×8.5, 2×8.5. I then layered them according to sketch
2. I picked a slide in card that for a journaling box
3. I then fussy cut the pennants from the Look on the Bright Side Paper Pack Sheet with varies banners and applied foam circles to add dimension to my page. I used the black pen to draw a “mock” string for my banner.
4. I then punched out using the Shape Maker System Circle punch the following tag from the Slide in pack cards.
5. I then made my title using the abc/123 stickers.
My second layout was inspired by the following sketch. Click here to see the source.
Here is my take on the above sketch
Creative Memories Shape Maker System-Square Punch
Creative Memories 2-way Corner Rounder
Dual-tip black pen
Creative Memories White 12×12 pages
Creative Memories Sunshine Getaway Paper Pack
Creative Memories Sunshine Getaway Slide in Pack
abc/123 black stickers
1. I punched 13 squares using the shape maker system. Then I rounded the corners using the 2-way corner rounder. I then adhered to the page in a way I liked using the sketch as my inspiration.
2. I fuzzy cut a flower I liked from the Sunshine Getaway Slide in pack and then applied foam circles and then placed on the page.
3. I used another slide in card for the journaling. I trimmed the card down to fit on the page.
4. I applied a title using the abc/123 letters
All the above supplies can be purchased on my CM site
I hope this inspires you. 🙂
DO you use scrapbook sketches? Please comment below.