Here is the inspiration from this sketch that I came up with.
- Creative Memories If Your Happy and You Know It Slide-in Pack
- Creative Memories Bright Designer Series Paper Pack
- Black Cardstock
- Tape Runner
- 12×12 Creative Memories White Pages
- Cut a patterned piece of paper to 8×10 inches. Then cut another patterned piece of paper to 7.5×9.5 inches. Adhere these pieces of paper to each other so they are layered as above
- Adhere to the 12×12 white paper the designer’s series paper 1 inch from the top and 2 inches from the sides.
- Cut 4 pieces of black cardstock 2.75 inches. These will act like a photo mat. Adhere 2.5×2.5 inch photos to the black cardstock. Place aside, you will adhere later.
- Adhere the journaling box to the designer’s series paper as shown in the photo.
- Fussy cut a saying from the If your happy and you know it slide in pack and adhere as shown in the photo.
- Adhere the matted photos to the page as shown in the photo.
All the products used can be purchased at my Creative Memories Website.