Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a Creative Memories Content Contributor. I am also a Creative Memories Album Advisor. Today’s blog post is all about creating simple cards. Cards are a fabulous way to share your thoughts and feelings. In the current day of emails and text messaging receiving any kind of mail that is not a bill is exciting! Even more exciting is opening a handmade card. I often use Pinterest for inspiration. Click here to visit my Paper Crafts Pinboard. Here is my first card. Card #1 Ingredients: **Creative Memories Bright cardstock Pack **Creative Memories Strut Your Stuff Paper Pack **White cardstock **Creative Memories Shape Maker System- Square Punch **Creative Memories Paper Trimmer **Creative Memories 2-way Corner Rounder **Button **Creative Memories Tape Runner **Creative Memories multipurpose Tool
- Cut Blue Cardstock 11″x 5.5″and white cardstock 4.5 x 4.5.
- Using the Shape Maker System-Square punch, punch 3 squares. Then cut the squares diagonally. Round the top of the triangles you have created, like so in the above photo
- fold the 11 x 5.5 piece of paper using the multipurpose tool. Then tape white cardstock to the inside portion of the card
- Then position the pinwheel as shown in the photo. Tip some of the “pins” will overlap to fit onto the card front.
- Then adhere a button as the center of the pinwheel.
Card # 2 Ingredients: **Creative Memories Bright Cardstock Pack **Creative Memories Strut Your Stuff Paper Pack **White cardstock **Creative Memories Paper Trimmer **Button **Creative Memories Tape Runner **Creative Memories Multipurpose Tool **Foam Squares
- Cut Blue Cardstock 9 x 6 and fold with multipurpose tool
- Cut Pattern paper 5 x 3.5 then cut the paper into 4 strips
- Using Microsoft Word Create a Phrase and then trim paper with phrase to 4 x 1.25 . Then using scissors trim a banner. Then adhere foam squares to the banner then adhere to card front.
Card # 3 Ingredients: **Creative Memories Bright Cardstock pack **Creative Memories If Your Happy & You Know slide-In Cards **Tape Runner **White Cardstock **Creative Memories Paper Trimmer **Creative Memories 2-way Corner Rounder **Creative Memories Multipurpose Tool
- Cut yellow cardstock 5 x 7 and then fold with multipurpose tool
- Round the corners of your slide in card with 2-way corner rounder and then adhere to front
- Cut white cardstock to 6.5 x 4.5 then adhere to the inside of the card
Card # 4 Ingredients: **Creative Memories Bright Cardstock **Creative Memories Look on the Bright-Side Slide-in Pack **Creative Memories Paper Trimmer **Tape Runner **Creative Memories Multipurpose Tool **White cardstock
- Cut yellow cardstock to 5 x 10 and fold with multipurpose tool
- Cut Look on the Bright Side Slide in Pack 4.75 x 4, keep the excess. Adhere card to the front of card
- Then create an envelope or use a A7 envelope. Adhere the excess from earlier to the envelope to add interest.
I hope this post inspires you to create fun and simple cards. Shop your Creative Memories Advisor’s website to purchase the above tools. If you don’t have a Creative Memories Album you can CLICK HERE to shop my link. Sarah ~