Hello and welcome to Creative Life Scrapbooking first blog hop of 2018!. Today we will feature different creative projects to give you ideas and to inspire you.
If you hopped over from Lisa’s Workshop your in the right place.
Today I am working with the Glacier Designers series paper.
Snowflakes were made with the Snowflake Trio Punch
Winter is such a fun a fun time!
I hope this post inspired you to be creative with your winter photos. This is last stop along the hop. Take care and keep cherishing your memories.
Just in case you get lost along the way here is the entire line up of blogs:
- Noreen Smith at Organized and Creative Mom
- Karyn McDermaid-Rolfe at Karyn Crops
- Fran Smitherman at Celebrating Your Beautiful Life
- Julie Tambrini at Julie’s Creative Memories Blog
- Stefani Jones at Crop With Stef
- Lisa Graham at Lisa’s Workshop
- Sarah Fitzgerald at Click Write Share